Thinking Transnational Feminisms Summer Institute
July 7-11, 2014
Registration for the Institute is now open! The registration website is: https://www.regonline.com/OSUTFSI
If you have any questions about the institute, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Five days of the institute
2. Meals for the institute, including breakfast and lunch, Monday-Friday, and one dinner on Thursday evening.
3. Transportation to/from the airport for out-of-town participants and attendees.
4. A bus and walking tour of the Newark Earthworks. OSU attendees may drive to the site free of charge or pay an additional cost to ride the bus.
1. Full Professor: $325.00
2. Associate Professor: $225.00
3. Assistant Professor: $125.00
4. Graduate Student/Postdoc: $100.00
5. OSU Faculty: $125.00
6. OSU Graduate Student/Postdoc: $75.00
7. International Rate: $125.00
1. February 28, 2014: Initial registrations must be submitted online.
2. April 30, 2014: Registration must be paid in full. No refunds will be given after this date. You must contact us before this date to request a refund.
3. May 31, 2014: Final papers must be uploaded in the registration form.
Lodging runs from Sunday, July 6 through Friday, July 11.
Hotel: The Blackwell Inn
1. Private Room: $675.00
2. Shared Room: $340.00
1. Private Room: $375.00
2. Shared Room: $190.00
Child Care Subsidy:
At OSU, Camp Recky offers a variety of camps for children from kindergarten to 8th grade. Last year the costs for Camp Recky camps were $79/90 for the morning camp (9-12:30); $79/90 for the afternoon camp (12:30-4); and $28 for lunches for the week) Estimated total for childcare was $178-208/week. If you need childcare, please request an online identification through the Camp Recky website and have it ready to sign-up on March 3, 2014. The more popular camps can sell out within a few hours, while the other camps tend to have openings but can also fill up as we approach summer. We encourage you to sign up on March 3. Be sure to sign up for both morning and afternoon sessions as well as for lunches. These prices may increase a little for 2014.
Pre-K Child Care: We regret that we are unable to offer organized childcare for children younger than kindergarten age at this time.
Important Dates for Camp Recky 2014 :
February 1, 2014: Camp Recky 2014 information will be available online
March 3, 2014: Camp registration begins
April 13, 2014: Camp Recky Parent Orientation for registered returning and new parents
May 1, 2014: All camper paperwork due
May 30, 2014: All camp balances due. Please be sure to keep your Camp Recky confirmation handy as we'll confirm this in order to provide a discount towards your registration.
Please enter the code CHILD in the registration discount box to have the following discount applied.
Associate Professor ($50)
Assistant Professor ($100)
Graduate Student or Postdoc ($150)
Fragrance Free Policy
We ask that, in the interest of supporting our colleagues with sensitivity to alcohols and scent, that perfumes or fragrances NOT worn by participants in this workshop series. Perfumes and fragrances (including scented lotions) can negatively affect people with multiple chemical sensitive syndrome (MCS), asthma, and/or autoimmune disorders. For every 100 people in America, there is an average of 10 with asthma, 20 with an autoimmune disorder and/or 12.5 with MCS.
Visitor parking is available at the Ohio Union South Garage. There are additional surface lots available on campus at lower rates. Please visit CampusParc for more information on visitor parking.